ACDC game ACDC game

LOL AN ACDC GAME WITH NO MUSIC OR SOUNDS???

www.freesound.org

polish this game and for the love of god add some music

Robot Blade Robot Blade

this is click-bait that is all I have to say.

Basket from Hell Basket from Hell

the best thing about this game was the graphics but this game does get a little boring after that

3D Assault 3D Assault

you should think about adding a little more content to this game such as different enemies, different weapons and different levels after that you would definitely get 5 star ratings all round

WiLD11 responds:

Thank you so much for the rating! I agree that this game is not that unique and plain at times.I will try and make my next game more unique and diverse. Keep following for more :)

Hot or Cold Hot or Cold

pretty good game, nice concept gets kind of repetitive at times (obviously, its a game with no graphics) anyway, i liked it but i wouldn't play it more than once. another thing, if u hear the womans voice, is that the end of the game? because she was saying- "HUNDRED, HUNDRED,HUNDRED,HUNDRED,ONE,ONE,ONE,ONE,HUNDRED,HUNDRED,ONE,ONE what does it mean!?!

Kwing responds:

That's interesting, I'm pretty sure the voice only speaks in the sequence of hundred > ten > one. If your score is hundred x 4 + one x 4, your score would be 404 seconds, while hundred x 2 + one x 2 would be 202 seconds.

Simple Game Simple Game

if you spent more time designing a plot and/or creating some music (or enemies) it would be a little better but even though it lacks in most things it's pretty good in general.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

you should really make the player able to fire the henchman because there is a glitch where once you buy a henchman from the store, he doesn't appear on the map even when you recall it. anyway it's a pretty good game. And also there was a pint in the game where I couldn't move the map around.

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.